Thursday, November 20, 2014

Graduation Gifts: EF College Tours

     My college commencement is right around the corner, so why not reward myself after all of those years of hard work.

     To my fellow vagabonds: You certainly deserve it a pick-me-up vacation. Think big or stay home!

     These next trips are more costly than the other ones I have posted but it’ll be worth it.
      
     Four countries in 10 days, why not? Why not three countries in seven days?

     There are travelling agencies that organize a trip for just college students. You won’t have to worry about the age group, hotels or airplane tickets. You don’t even have to think twice about the tourist activities! They literally do everything for you.

     Your job?—

     Show up and have fun.

     Check out these vacations with hotels, flights booked, breakfast and dinner included! You can have your cake and eat it too. I want to give a special shout out to EF College Tours for providing these awesome packages! To check out the itinerary, click on the links embedded in the text. 

     Happy planning, vagabonds! May the prices be ever in your favor. 
      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment